Welcome to the Black Cultural Centre for Nova Scotia’s website.
Established in 1983, to Protect, Preserve and Promote the history and culture of African Nova Scotians. The Centre is a museum and cultural gathering place, were the rich history of Nova Scotians of African Descent can be discovered and explored.
- Learn Learn more about African Nova Scotian history though the many publications avaiable in our gift shop.
- Discover Discover the rich vibrant culture of Nova Scotia.
- Explore The many historical artifacts in our museum.
- Inspire Be inspired by the history of the past.
- The Preserver Newsletter Download Now